Friday, April 02, 2004

What Is This Thing?

In these on-line writing one will find two kinds of writing - Some of these entries are sermon outlines. They are not the sermon that was actually preached - rather they are the outline that guided my time in the pulpit. Often the actual sermon may contain a last minute illustration or an extended explanation of a brief statement included here. I must recognize the Holy Spirit's role, not only in the preparation of the sermon as realized in these notes, but also in the delivery.

Some of these entries are ideas in progress - jotted down in the midst of a busy day or night and published without further editing. They must not be understood as being in final form. In fact, in some ways, the "final form" will need to wait until I sit before my savior and receive his answers. In the meantime, I do the best I can. Which is all a broken person can do. Blessings, Floyd Johnson

No comments: